Since our founding in 1995, CMN has remained dedicated to establishing new relationships with healthcare providers around the world, with particular emphasis on the U.S., the most expensive healthcare market, while also continuously strengthening our existing relationships with preferred providers. The strength of these relationships has allowed our clients and patients to access affordable healthcare at world-class facilities.
CMN provider relations team:
- works with clients and providers to ensure that patients can access quality care in a timely and efficient manner, and that patients receive V.I.P treatment
- ensures seamless access to the best-possible medical care and service for the patient, while limiting their out-of-pocket financial liability
- acts as an advocate for our current and prospective providers in CMN’s network
- establishes and nurtures successful partnerships with providers to contain and reduce medical costs for our clients
- negotiates contracts and ensures adherence to existing contract terms
To view a list of some of CMN’s top providers, please click here.
If you are interested in participating in CMN’s North American provider network, please complete the Provider Network Participation Form. For providers looking to participate in our Global provider network (non-US), please complete the and Global Preferred Provider Participation Form. Once you have completed the form, please submit via email to the Provider Relations team at email@example.com.