Many firms promise their client’s higher discounts, but in order to retain your members, you also need a firm that provides exemplary service during a significant medical case. Over the course of the last decade, CMN has built its experience and reputation in a market that demands cost containment, high patient advocacy, and flexibility. We understand that the international market requires customized solutions versus forcing a restrictive model. Given our vast experience in travel for treatment, we also provide the North American market with sophisticated, and specialized catastrophic case cost containment services.
Integrity and sustainable solutions are important. CMN believes that we should not use your money to advertise our services, we should conduct ourselves with the same fiscal prudence that you do, and we should offer fees that are fair based on network advantage. As a member of the Europ Assistance Group, we are global in capacity and financially strong.
Our case managers are not only well versed in the medical aspects of a case, but also the policy terms, and details within provider contracts. We know the differences between major medical health insurance and travel insurance, and we have proven experience in achieving world-class claims accuracy and payment turn around. EA cost containment companies, which include both CMN and GMMI, manage over $500M of U.S. healthcare; however, we also have the ability to redirect treatment to high quality, lower cost countries.
By choosing to partner with CMN, clients and their members benefit from:
- 24/7, 365-days-a-year access to our dedicated, multilingual case management and customer service teams
- Access to a comprehensive proprietary provider network
- The best discounts in the industry – guaranteed!
- Outstanding patient empathy and service including the ongoing monitoring of care and regular communication with the patient and his or her family members
- Packaged or customized services that can be tailored to our clients’ unique needs
- True expertise in full claims Third Party Administration services managing major medical private health insurance
- Our experience and commitment to developing innovative services and solutions to better facilitate our clients’ needs and evolving healthcare trends
- Our focus on the best net savings rather than a percentage of discount
- Deep savings based on our understanding of each hospital’s costs of rendering services
- Access to direct billing that reduces the patient’s out-of-pocket expenses
- Ability to establish a win/win relationship for both the provider and the payer when negotiating out-of-network claims (accompanied by a signed release)
- CMN’s industry leading technology that includes EDI connections and real-time, web-based access to case management notes and customized reports